Registration is now closed. Check this space for the top 10 on September 12th. Congratulations to everyone who applied.
DEADLINE TO ENTER: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5th at 11:59pm EST
What You Need To Know:
- You can enter as an individual or as a team.
- You can be at the idea stage, a start up or an established company.
- You can enter your non-profit organization
- There are no restrictions on the amount of revenue you have earned.
What We're Looking For:
- A clear understanding of the issues facing the communities you wish to have your ideas implemented.
- Authenticity, passion and clarity of scope, why your concept will work and why you want it to work.
If You Are Chosen as a Finalist:
You will receive 3-4 hours of coaching and training to to build a 5-minute story. The American Heart Association will cover your hotel stay on October 17th. You are responsible for organizing your travel to Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C.
The competition will be live streamed on Facebook and voting will be open nationwide.
50% of the prize money will be award the night of the competition.
50% will be awarded after a 60 day verification that the model has been implemented and is working.